Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

DEADLINES!

With the Christmas Season upon us, I'm feeling the stress of all kinds of deadlines!  I absolutely hate to procrastinate, so I'm attempting to meet my reading goal of 100 books earlier than midnight on December 31st. I've read 3 books with Emma that I'm counting towards my goal due to the fact that they're young adult, I read them aloud to her and they are over 100 pages.  So this is my official posting for books #83, 84 and 85 on my list.  That leaves 15 to read before the end of the year.  I can do it!

#83 - Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Last Straw by Jeff Kinney
#84 - Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days by Jeff Kinney
#85 - Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Ugly Truth by Jeff Kinney



Until the next book is read...
Happy Reading!
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment