Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

The Five Love Languages #45

The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman is a must-read for every married couple.  I usually don't "enjoy" reading self-help books, but as it was recommended to me and my husband, I decided to give it a try.  So glad I did.  Not only have I learned how best to communicate with my husband and how best he can communicate with me, I've learned a valuable lesson about communication with others.  

In essence, I ask you this...Have you ever felt unappreciated?  If so, read this book!  There's a good chance that others in your life feel unappreciated by you as well.  Fix that and you fix a multitude of problems, address a multitude of issues and prevent a multitude of bad decisions.

Grateful to have read this book.  Reluctant at first.  Blessed in return.

Happy Reading!
(And for those parents of teens, you'll be happy to know there's a version for learning how to communicate with them too!)
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment