Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Angel

I stayed up late last night to finish book 7 in James Patterson's Maximum Ride series entitled, Angel.  I was intrigued by the comment on the book's cover, "Angel knows how it all ends."  Unfortunately, I don't yet. I was so disappointed.  Without ruining the story for anyone, let me just say that I expected answers and didn't get them.  Also, the heat and intensity found in book 6, Fang, just wasn't there.  I think my girls will be disappointed.  There's plenty of action to keep my boys satisfied, but lots and lots of Max contemplating decisions.  

Two of my favorite quotes from the book sum up my feelings exactly...
Angel to Dylan- "You can stay and weigh in, or you can leave and have no say.  That's how it works."
and
Angel to Max- "Be with one or the other or neither of them (Fang or Dylan)...But just do it and quit whining about it."


The next book is entitled, The End of Maximum Ride.  I hate to see "her" go, but the series has run it's course.  


Now if they would just produce that movie!
Happy Reading!
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment