Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Nevermore #38

Finally!  I had time to read the last installment in the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson.  Nevermore was indeed, the finale.  I'm so relieved it's over!  Usually, I'm a fan of young adult series, but this story was over about three books ago!  Anti-climactic is the word I use to describe the ending.  And that's all I'm going to say...my students would absolutely hate me if I blogged any spoilers.  So, I'll just say that I'm ready for the next young adult series by Patterson.  I'm not thrilled with the other two in publication now, Witch and Wizard or Daniel X, so perhaps the Tandy character developed for his next murder mystery series will have more depth.  

Sorry I can't rave about this book!  I'm just glad to be finished.
Happier Reading!
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment