Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

I Don't Want to Kill You

Seriously, I don't.  LOL

Loved the final book in the Dan Wells trilogy about a teenage sociopath who is so aware of his future as a serial killer that he created rules for himself.  You'll have to read this series, starting with book #1, I'm Not a Serial Killer.  Follow it quickly with Mr. Monster and then you'll be ready for I Don't Want to Kill You.  At least you won't have to wait for them to be published like I did!  


Although this series is suggested for teens, I'd hesitate before offering it to them.  The first book is harsh.  The thoughts this teenage boy has about his family, friends, teachers, neighbors...it's just unbelievable.  


Took me all of a few hours to finish this book and it was well worth the wait.  If you're not squeamish about realistic scares like serial killers, then you'll enjoy the story.  It scares me to death, but it's so well-written I can't help but read it!  


I like it much better than Stephen King or Dean Koontz.


Happy Reading!
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment