Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

FEAR THIS!

Thanks to a heads-up from one of my former students, I am able to show you the latest book cover in Michael Grant's deliciously scary series.  FEAR:  A Gone Novel is the latest installment in one of the top ten most popular book series among our middle schoolers.  I'm going out on a limb here, but I am going to say that I have more Gone fans than Hunger Games fans at North Middle.  I can personally attest to liking the Gone series more...it's intense AND full of unexpected events. 

If the cover intrigues you, you'll need to start at the beginning.  I would also visit the author's website. Click here... Author's Website
Read the books in this order:
1.  Gone
2.  Hunger
3.  Lies
4.  Plague
5.  Fear
There are supposed to be 6 books slated for this series.  I could seriously read them again...they're that good.

I would love to see this movie made.  It would be so gory and gross that it would receive an R rating, but oh my, what a great story!  Here's what the author has to say about the possibility of a movie.  MOVIE

This book is supposed to drop April 3rd, 2012.  I know what I'm reading for Spring Break!

Happy Reading!
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment