Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

MNMS 6th Graders

Well, I officially invited the 6th graders to follow my blog.   I'm going to try to post new arrivals to our library and upcoming events and contests.
Since this is the only means of communication with me outside of school, I hope some of them subscribe.

I also introduced the students to the Voki.com website.  We created a Voki avatar together.  I'm sure some of them will take a closer look at that site.  Voki avatars are great...you can send them out across the web with messages.  Love it!

Plan on finishing the public library's community book read selection, Pay It Forward this weekend.  If you'd like to join me, we'll be having a book club discussion/dessert at the Greenville branch on Friday, December 3rd.  Visit either library for a free copy of the book and to register.  It's completely free.  Shouldn't last more than an hour.  I think it begins at 5:30.

Need to check the 6th grade's "fake" blog we created today for comments.
Happy Reading!
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment