Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rules Author in Owensboro!

I'm running a quick contest at school to provide 3 students (1 6th, 1 7th and 1 8th grader) to meet Cynthia Lord, the author of Rules.  Not only did she receive the Kentucky Bluegrass Award in 2008, she is one of our student population's favorites.  I love this book for it's humor, honesty and morality.

To know more about the book, just Google it.  You'll love it.  To know more about the contest, email me or see me at school.  Deadline to return the persuasive essay required is Thursday, November 11th.

If you'd like to meet Cynthia Lord on your own, be at Burns Middle School in Owensboro at 7:00 pm on Monday, November 15th.

Now I'm off to order a copy of Lord's latest book for young adults...Touch Blue
Happy Reading!
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment