Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Beth Moore

I've won another contest!  WooHoo!!!  

I've won tickets to a Beth Moore Living Proof Ministries Conference in Little Rock, Arkansas for April 15-16.  For those of you who know Beth Moore, you know how spiritually refreshing attending one of her conferences can be.  Gets you through months and months of adversity or everyday wear-and-tear (which I have too much of lately).  I cannot wait!

Beth Moore has written many Bible Studies.  I especially appreciated, Beloved Disciple, and although I've attended a couple of Bible Studies at our church, I think it's time to do one on my own.  I'm getting ready to begin a private study of Jesus.  My husband purchased it for me years ago and I am ashamed to say, I've procrastinated starting the study.  Perhaps there was a reason and now I'm ready?

I can't share Beth Moore with you without mentionind Feathers from my Nest, Beth Moore's memoirs, a book that touched my heart and would be an excellent book to purchase for yourself or a Christian woman you care deeply about.  It's especially good for mothers/daughters.  I asked my mother to read it and she thoroughly enjoyed it. 

 I'll let you know how the Bible Study turns out...
Until then,
Happy Reading!  and if you're not too busy on the 15th, you should look me up in Little Rock!
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment