Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dead Reckoning

(This is an adult title.  The book is not for young adult readers, but my blog entries are always safe.)
  The latest Sookie Stackhouse book is in the reading record as FINISHED!  Whoo Hoo!  Although I am really disappointed in yet another Charlaine Harris novel, I can't NOT read them as soon as they're published!  They take precedence over any other book in the line-up.  LOL

Why am I so disappointed in Dead Reckoning?  It has nothing to do with the HBO series, I assure you.  Harris has yet to thrill me with her character development and plot sequence since book #5.  I'm bored.  I can sum up the entire plot with one short sentence and I don't like that!  I love plot twists and flashbacks and lots of mystery.  Everything was so predictable.  Again!

So, as if the author would even care what I think, I'd love to ask Charlaine Harris to kick it up a notch!!!!! haha


Anyhow, this is one more for the reading record as I'm on my way to my goal of 100.  


Hope you're pleased with your latest read.  I hate it when I can finish the entire 250 page book in one day.  Hate it!


Anyhow, Happy Reading to YOU!
RC



No comments:

Post a Comment