Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Warlock

I'm currently enjoying Michael Scott's 5th book in The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series.  It's entitled, Warlock, and appears to be centered around Mars Ultor.  Those of you who have read the series with me will recognize that name.  You'll be surprised that he gets an interesting visitor early on in the book.  Wondering who that could be?  Hint:  He will have mixed emotions about seeing her.  Loving the book so far.  

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but I've been rather busy with the last few weeks of school and of course, there are loads of excuses as to why I haven't posted lately, but I always check the blog daily, just in case there are comments or questions from you!

Want you to know that I'm also reading a book by one of my new favorite adult authors, Johanna Lindsey.  She writes for adult women.  (Nothing you guys would be interested in!)  However, it will be an addition to my reading record and should take me to book #37 for the year so far. How is your reading record going?

Happy Summer Reading!
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment