Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Upcoming Book Breakfast Titles

Just as I thought I had finished blogging for the day, I realized that I hadn't shared the upcoming titles for this year's Book Breakfasts!  Copies are on display in the library and students are welcome to check them out at any time.  They aren't obligated to attend the book discussion, but if they enjoyed the book and would like to, I have them sign up as soon as they finish reading.  I only have ten seats available at each breakfast.  This keeps the discussion intimate and everyone feels as if there's time to express their opinion.  I've never had a book breakfast that wasn't beneficial.  :)  And I have to officially state that I borrowed the idea from a 6th grade reading teacher here.  The only difference being I hold mine during 1st period and she held hers before school started.  But they're all fabulous!!!

December- Mockingbird by Erskine
January- Necessary Roughness by Lee
February- The Yearling by Rawls
March- Selling Hope by Tubbs
April- The Borrowers by Norton
May- Night by Elie Weisel

Looking forward to each and every one!

Happy Reading!
Join me!
RC

 

No comments:

Post a Comment