Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Precocia (book #50)

It doesn't matter what I'm reading when Dale E. Basye releases a new book.  I'll make room for another installment in the Circle of Heck series.  So currently, I'm reading two young adult fantasies and trying not to get confused!  Precocia is the 6th book in this fantastical series about Milton and Marlo Fauster who find themselves prematurely in the afterlife.  The tongue-in-cheek wit of this author's style keeps me reading and excited for more.  In every book, the kids run into vice principals who attempt to teach them a lesson...but the truth is that these kids are GREAT kids.  So far in this book, they've met Napoleon and Cleopatra, Albert Einstein and the Hindu goddess, Kali.  Although I'm about 1/4 of the way through, I'm posting to the blog anyway because I know I'll like it.  That's how much I like this author!  I already know the next installment is titled, Wise Acres.  So funny!

Can't wait to see where the Fausters end up next!
Now back to reading...
RC




No comments:

Post a Comment