Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2013

Beautiful Redemption

Reading the fourth and final book in the Caster Chronicles now...Beautiful Redemption.  This makes book #51 for me for the year.  Whew!  I haven't read as much as I usually do, but what I have read, I've enjoyed.  And I can honestly say I've loved this series.  As a reader, I'm satisfied with character and plot development.  And I love the setting...who wouldn't love the southern setting of Gatlin, South Carolina and frequent visits to Savannah and New Orleans?!  It's also comforting in a way to read the authors' interpretation of the afterlife...how those we love can visit and see us.  Obviously, the authors are writing from personal experience, as I sense they've each lost someone they miss dearly.  Those scenes are written with such gentleness that I connect easily with those "left behind".  

I can't wait to find out if Lena and Ethan are reunited, if Liv and John end up together and if somehow the world as they knew it can be repaired.  And, of course, I HAVE to know more about Ridley,  my favorite character!  If this southern supernatural romance goes the way I want it to, all will be reunited and the world will once again be at peace, with the mortals and the casters existing in harmony.  But, I really doubt that happens.  Hopefully, the authors have something much more exciting waiting for me!  

Back to the books!
Happy Reading!
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment