Search This Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Seconds Away

I am so excited about this young adult series by adult novelist, Harlan Coben!  Finished the first book this morning and immediately texted LT to let her know that this was the next book she should read!  Like me, she has a never-ending list of books that she could/should read, but when we find a book we know the other would love, we interrupt that line-up for something special.  And trust me, this series is worth the interruption!  

I loved the first book so much, I downloaded a digital copy of this sequel because I cannot wait until after Spring Break.  I have two copies in our library and they're both checked out...now I understand why the readers were so "frenzied" to get their hands on it!  A direct sequel.  The action picks up EXACTLY where it left off in the first book.  I personally love that... This is pure mystery.  A wonderful example of the genre to share with my students.  And now, I have the perfect book for students who repeatedly ask for a good murder mystery.  Wow.  Thanks, Harlan Coben!  You just made my work a lot easier and much more enjoyable!  I love it!

Here's a YouTube video I found on the official Mickey Bolitar site...enjoy!
  Seconds Away






Happy Reading!
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment