Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Wardrobe staples

Love my book tees!  Wardrobe staples!  I have become addicted to them.  I try to wear them everywhere!  LOL  And they're all my favorites!  Love this 1984 by George Orwell one a lot.  It's a heavier tee and so perfect for this unseasonal cool weather.  yuck.

Seriously, I love being able to wear something artistic that reflects who I am and what I love... a librarian in love with books.  I've limited myself to only purchasing them during the summer break.  That way, I'm not wearing out my pocketbook...but I am tempted to order "The Great Gatsby" tee in honor of the movie releasing soon.  I can't believe I didn't order the "Wizard of Oz" tee to wear when I took Em to see the recent release of "Oz".  What's wrong with me?  haha

Anyhow, www.outofprintclothing.com is my source for great book tees that highlight out of print classics.  Gotta love em!

Happy Reading and Wearing of the Tee!
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment