Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Curious George

While waiting to see the doctor today, Emma and I read one of my all-time favorites...Curious George.  We started with Curious George Rides a Bike.  She loved it.  I did too.  We giggled and snorted as George got himself into all kinds of mischief.  She was surprised that people used to receive their newspapers by bicycle!  "Even Papaw Eddie had a paper route!"  

When was the last time you read a childhood favorite?  Believe me, it's a great way to pass the time in the waiting room!  We were envied by all other parents who had forgotten to bring their "fun bags".  We waited for 1 1/2 hours and Emma never wanted for anything.  I packed crackers, Gatorade, Ibuprofen, the thermometer, cool rags, mints, and especially books!  The time flew by and we weren't cranky.  The nurses all said we were so pleasant to deal with!  How about that?  



Every once in a while I'm a fantastic mother.  :)
Happy Reading!  It can truly save the day!
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment