Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Death of Joan of Arc

The Death of Joan of Arc is a short story written by Michael Scott to accompany his popular fantasy series, The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel.  My middle school students love this series and I'm especially fond of it myself.  I enjoy reading fantasy.  Good escape from daily life!  I mean, you can't literally escape your troubles but you can take a short vacation from them!  LOL  If you want to read a book in which every magical creature you can imagine is REAL, then pick up the first book in the series at join us at North Middle as we read the series together.  We're anxiously awaiting Book #5, The Warlock.

Oh, and sorry to disappoint anyone, but the short story about Joan of Arc is a only vailable digitally.
I'd glady loan you my copy, but it's stored on my Sony eReader.  That's one of the disadvantages to digital reading.  ;(

Happy Reading!
RC

No comments:

Post a Comment